- A refrigerant fluid that circulates inside the thermodynamic panel at low temperature.This fluid absorbs the incident solar radiation on the panel as well as environmental energy.The temperature difference caused by external agents such as sun, rain or wind ensures that the fluid be evaporate.
- The compressor aims this hot gas and compresses it, raising its temperature and the pressure.
- The fluid goes inside of the condenser, formed by a coil that surrounding the cylinder (food safety), where the energy is transferred to water inside of the cylinder.
- A high pressure and after the heat has ceded part of his heat to the condenser, the refrigerant fluid reaches to the expansion valve as a liquid phase again. Here suffer a reduction of pressure which makes the fluid available to reenter into the panels.
Architectural Integration: Panels available in 12 different colors.
- Easy installation, low weight only 6.2 kg.
- Architectural integration: up to 12 colours available to adapt to your roof.
- High quality rust-proof materials that ensure a long and reliable life-span.
- Reduced dimensions 1.7 x 0.8 x 0.025 m